Avril Ramona Lavigne and Sherlyn Chopra inspired Rihanna spike Bra


Rihanna Glad Avril Lavigne Appears On Loud‘s ‘Cheers’
'Cheers (Drink to That)' 'makes you feel like celebrating,' Rihanna tells MTV News.
[artist id="1940303"]Rihanna[/artist] isn’t afraid to share the limelight on her new album, Loud . She appears with everyone from Drake to Eminem to Nicki Minaj . But, one artist fans might be surprised to see make a cameo on the album is [artist id="1228637"]Avril Lavigne[/artist]. Rih samples the singer’s yodel from her 2002 ballad “I’m With You” on her party anthem “Cheers (Drink to That).”
“I love that song ['Cheers']. That is one of my favorite songs on the album. It makes you feel like celebrating,” she tells MTV News about the song. “It gives you a great feeling inside like you want to go out and have a drink. … People can’t wait for the weekend.”
Sure, Rihanna has a busy schedule that doesn’t really warrant her having the weekend off, but she says she still loves them. “I work all weekend, but I still can’t wait. I still get excited about it being Friday, even though I’m not getting the weekend off,” she explains.
“I got to be up at 5 a.m. on Saturday anyway. I just like the fact that it’s Friday. It’s just something that became a habit, so you get that feeling Friday night [and] it doesn’t matter what time you have to wake up on Saturday. You want to get excited about the weekend, you want to go out and have a drink with your girls, who have the weekend off.”
On “Cheers,” Rih samples Lavigne, and she explains why they didn’t just have the Canadian pop singer come in and re-record the vocal for the song. “I asked the same thing, but when I heard the track, it was already embedded in the music, so the producers already had it that way,” she explains. “But it wouldn’t have made a difference. It would have sounded the same. But I’m just glad that we could use her sample, because it became such a huge part of the instrumental that if it were not to be in the song, it would change the whole vibe of the song.”